Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A few weeks in....

Not doing so great with keeping this thing updated, which I imagine is a common failing. I'm finding that some of the goals are hard to track (things like making my bed first thing in the morning at least 500 times) without being very dedicated to regularly updating this blog. I'm not super concerned as the long term goal has a lot more to do with general personal growth, accomplishing some fun things, and making a few better habits. So things like trying to get in the habit of keeping my room tidy, making my bed, and flossing daily are hardly a crisis if I don't record them properly, so long as I make progress towards making them habitual activities.

1 comment:

  1. It might be easier for daily things to still count them as weeks. I have some goals that are 3 or 5 days a week so I count them weekly so I don't have to update everyday. However, I've only made my list and blog and haven't actually started yet so I very well could be wrong. I really like your list. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete